Today we've gathered 7 new job openings for creatives. Check them out and pick the one that sounds like you.
The Funcom team consists of over 250 people located in 5 studios - Norway, the US, Portugal, Sweden, a newly opened Romania studio - plus an additional UI/UX hub in the UK. As part of Funcom’s ongoing growth, and completing a successful turnaround, Funcom is now backed by Tencent, the largest online gaming company in the world.
Your Mission in Funcom
The Environment Artist at Funcom will report directly to the Lead Environment Artist and is an integral part of the art team tasked with designing and implementing a wide range of in-game environment art assets for use inside our current game projects.
The Funcom team is looking for someone that has:
- Passion for video games
- Solid knowledge of 3DS Max and Zbrush
- Experience using Perforce or equivalent VCS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding self-motivation and initiative
BKOM Studios is a video game studio offering a full range of digital services. We are dedicated to helping brands develop their presence across multiple points of interaction and platforms, including products, points of sale, websites, apps, social media, marketing campaigns, connected toys, AR/VR Experiences, video trailers, and mobile / PC /consoles games.
Your daily life at BKOM Studios:
- Create tools and processes to facilitate production;
- Work with the team to cover technical needs;
- Develop features specific to tech-art;
- Create technical documentation to support the team.
Black Forest Games is part of the fastest-growing publisher in Europe, Embracer Group, and the biggest studio of THQ Nordic Vienna. Their last release was the highly successful remake of ‘Destroy All Humans!’.
The team is looking for a 3D Art Producer to work on their upcoming projects with the Unreal Engine. The candidate would be part of their 3D Art team, reporting directly to Technical Art Director.
- Preparing and tracking schedules, identifying current and future risks & opportunities with the relevant leads.
- Communicate/coordinate with other department and team leads, define priorities, and manage dependencies.
- Manage 3D asset production for our internal 3D Art team (props/vehicles/weapons/buildings etc.).
- Own and manage the 3D Art team’s deliverables in relation to the overall project timeline.
- Prepare and track schedules, identifying current and future risks & opportunities with the relevant leads.
- Track the Art outsourcing budget and report with the outsourcing managers.
- Make sure digital and personal communication flows on time and on target.
Sidearm Studios are looking for experienced Environment artists to create original environments in UE4.
Sidearm Team is mainly looking for realistic/semi-realistic artists but stylized artists are also welcome.
Pixel Perfect Dude is a successful game developer from Poland, producing and supporting titles like #DRIVE and Ski Jump. With over 15mln players and multiple "Game of the year" awards and nominees, we're always aiming to produce the highest quality entertainment for all gaming platforms.
This team is on the hunt for a 3D Artist.
- Modelling (mainly low-poly) 3D assets from references and concept arts
- Mapping and texturing 3D models
- Creating textures and materials
- Optimising already existing 3D models
Some of your role:
- Collaborate with the art team and help to make awesome visuals
- Work on particle systems and visual effects, using our inhouse engine
- Create VFX assets, from the concept stage to its integration in-game
Perks from the Hypixel team:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- The ability to work remotely.
Scavengers Studio is an independent video game studio bringing together a diverse team of daring creators.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables based on the goals of the project and the agreed-upon delivery dates;
- Facilitate group and cross-group communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information, and any requested documentation;
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items;
- Support teams in tracking production deliverables;
- Gather information and resources from the team and collate them for daily and weekly updates;
- Track tasks and project progress, working with the development team to identify and resolve any issues.
- Full-time permanent position;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits and vacation;
- Teleworking and / or hybrid formula;
- Great work-life balance, we limit crunch as much as possible;
- A creative team open to new ideas.