Jean Zoudi recreated the main character from Love, Death & Robots's episode The Witness in 3D and shared the workflow for it.
Have a look at Armory's ArmorPaint, a powerful open-source 3D painting tool with a number of great features.
This awesome sketch instantly makes you want to explore its fantasy world.
Yan Sculpts never stops impressing us.
The portrait was made in Maya, ZBrush, and Substance 3D.
Here’s a little look at the game, which never actually made it to retail.
Learn more about how the League of Legends show was developed for Netflix.
We've contacted artists with different backgrounds to discuss the state of Blender and talk about its future.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions