The latest release comes with a number of huge improvements.
Agisoft has recently released Metashape 1.7.0 bringing a number of major improvements. The latest version introduces improved depth map reconstruction for faster and more detailed results, support for laser-scan data, exclusion of stationary points for turntable scenarios and the automatic masking of defocused areas, plus more.
For those of you unfamiliar with Metashape, it is a standalone tool that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, visual effects production, and more.
- Exclude stationary tie points option to Align Photos dialog
- Matcap Settings command for Solid model view
- All images option to the View Matches dialog
- Adjust Color Levels command to Photos pane context menu
- UV scaling and overlap maps export support
- Connected components support for image alignment
- Reworked depth maps generation algorithm to produce more detailed and less noisy results
- Out-of-core processing support for dense cloud import, colorization and merging