Udaya Kumar has told us about the workflow behind the Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan project, explained how the character's face was sculpted, and discussed the advantages of using XGen Interactive Groom.
The character model was made using ZBrush, RizomUV, Substance 3D Painter, and Arnold.
Tzu-ming Ho shared the working process behind the Wengwu project, explained how the character's face was sculpted, and discussed the challenges behind the outfit's texturing.
The model is made by Peter Zoppi.
The model was made with Maya, ZBrush, and Substance 3D Painter.
The model is made by Phùng Nguyễn Quang.
This detailed portrait was made by Dong L.
Hadi Karimi showcased one more awe-inspiring character project.
Yulia Nikishova shared the workflow of the Cyborg project, showed the brushes used for the mechanical neck, and described the texturing process.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
Kwalee Announces One Billion Mobile Game Installs Milestonegood for you·
JaylahLillie Jaylah Lillie
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions