Realistic 3D Recreation of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
The model was made using Maya, ZBrush, Mari, Substance 3D Painter, and Arnold.
Photorealistic 3D Recreation of Elon Musk by Hadi Karimi
The artist utilized ZBrush, XGen, and Arnold to create the portrait.
Creating a 3D Portrait of Chris Hemsworth in ZBrush & Maya
Marius Pörsel has shared the working process behind the Chris Hemsworth project, detailed how the character's head, face, and hair were made, and explained how rendering in Arnold was done.
Street Fighter 6's Guile Reimagined as a Collectible Figurine in 3D
The model was made by Gabriel R R Martins.
French Model Camille Razat Recreated in 3D
The portrait was made with Maya, ZBrush, XGen, and Arnold.
A Detailed 3D Sculpt of Batman Made With ZBrush & Arnold
The model was made by Rishikesh Nandlaskar.
Hanna: A Realistic 3D Portrait of a Beautiful and Mysterious Woman
The artist noted that the real identity of the woman is unknown, with only one reference picture having been found.
A Realistic Recreation of Hans Zimmer by Vahid Ahmadi
The character was made using ZBrush, Maya, Mari, and Arnold.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverI like sam. He has a great product. However, the real mistake is assum...·
Making Mysterious Voxel Pillars in MagicaVoxelOne of the best voxelartist!!!·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverProbably Sam never had to take a subway and a bus, commute for 2h to g...·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverMy current company has been fully remote for over 20 years, hopefully...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions