The game is still Capcom's best-selling title ever.
Square Enix launched a new studio in London focused on developing free-to-play mobile games.
The giant will help Spry Fox and the new studio Eyes Out publish their games.
The founders believe that games will shape the future.
They must have a huge team for this task.
Xbox One needed 4 years to achieve the same number.
The studio got $78 million in profit which is a 136% increase compared to the previous year.
It appears that PlayStation hired Apple Arcade content boss Nicola Sebastiani to lead the mobile team at PlayStation studios.
The investment will advance Magic Leap’s focus on delivering powerful Augmented Reality solutions.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions