The artist utilized ZBrush, Arnold, and XGen to create a digital version of Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne.
The model is done by Buğra Erke.
Learn how to make anatomically-correct human skulls in 3D with this short guide by Gusztav Velicsek.
The project was made by Lead 3D Artist Rachid Jatib.
Enrique Mateo-Sagasta talked about the workflow behind the Dwarf project, explained how to make believable skin in ZBrush, and shared some tips on hair creation.
Moslem Tavakol has concluded the tutorial series on using FiberShop to create realistic hair.
Lead Character Artist Glen Yancey shared a comprehensive breakdown of the grooming process in Ornatrix and gFur, explained how to set up stylized fur using these programs, and showed how to export groom files to Unreal Engine.
This amazing CGI model was made by Vishwesh Taskar.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions