Check out this cool procedural shader that will allow you to create clay-like projects in Blender Cycles and EEVEE.
3D Generalist Rahul Parihar a.k.a. DoubleGum has released a new and updated version of Clay D'oh, a procedural shader for Blender Cycles and EEVEE, with stop motion and animation features, and realistic details like cracks and fingerprints. With Clay D'oh you can use a single master node to create all kinds of clay, without the need to texture or UV unwrap your projects.
Clay Doh uses Principled BSDF, allowing flexible workflow and physically correct shading. This ensures that all assets will look great in any kind of lighting.
- The entire shader was remade from scratch.
- Faster, more optimized performance.
- Works with both Optix and CUDA.
- Clean node setup, easy to read + edit.
- Dedicated master node for each effect.
- Clay Mixer.
- New procedural textures.