Rebelway has prepared a new course that will guide the students through the process of creating realistic waterfalls, bubbles, rivers, and even a maelstrom.
Working with Houdini could be challenging, however, if you're ready to create such fascinating scenes it is worth to deep into this software.
Rebelway has published a fresh course dedicated to water FX in Houdini. In this course, Juri Bryan, a Senior FX Artist at Industrial Light and Magic, will share his secrets for creating impressive fluid work inside Houdini. You'll learn and start creating realistic waterfalls, bubbles, rivers, and a maelstrom.
This 10-weeks course includes:
- Introduction to Houdini’s water workflows and methods
- The main theories and methods Juri has developed over the years to achieve more controlled and art direct-able water simulations
- Foam sculpting, Custom whitewater solver, Bubbles, Underwater advection
- Practice: Creation a shot of a shark stuck between a reef
- Wave theory and underwater effects
- Work on creating a maelstrom, a multi kilometer-long river, and a waterfall with correct air resistance
If you're ready to have an advanced look into creating realistic water FX inside Houdini, apply to the course here. Also, don't forget to join our new Reddit page, our new Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.