Check out 5 packs with various tools, assets, and tutorials that will help you to improve your workflow.
1. Photogrammetry Rock Pack TOOLKIT
The first pack contains many types of various photo scanned rocks. Photogrammetry provides you with an incredible level of detail that mimics nature as closely as possible. A must-have pack for creating mountainous environments.
The pack contains:
- 9 photogrammetry scanned rocks
- 7 custom rocks
- 9 rock alphas
- 1 IMM high-quality rock brush
- Two tutorials covering how to push the pack to a new level
2. Introduction To World Creator
World Creator is a real-time terrain/landscape generation program. This tutorial will help you to understand the program more thoroughly. The tutorial also includes bonus content, which consists of a breakdown video and 10 custom-built World Creator terrain projects.
The pack includes:
- 12 real-time start to finish videos giving you a complete Introduction to World Creator.
- 1 real-time Breakdown video of my Star Wars flyover landscape scene.
- 10 World Creator project files.
3. Arch Masterclass Full Pack
In this course, you will be taught how to use references and create reusable assets. The pack includes four smaller packs, each of which is dedicated to a different step of the workflow – from reference gathering to light-tweaking. The full course pack has an FX workflow added for free.
With this course you will learn:
- Quick techniques to model, texture, and set dress.
- Model/Sculpt, UVs, Texture, Shader, Render
- Creating a library to build the world.
- How to manage assets, how to organize the library, how to start, etc.
- Sculpting in ZBrush HI detailed props using my personal technique.
- Using SpeedTree to create foliage and Scatter with ForestPack.
- Finalize with the Lookdev you’re looking for.
- Rendering using RebusFarm.
4. UE4 Foliage Pack
This pack contains different variations of foliages such as trees, grass, and groundcovers. It will definitely come in handy for creating immersive environments.
- 2 Showcase maps (Winter/Summer)
- PivotPainter 2.0 Wind
- Vertex Paintable snow
- Manually adjusted LODs
- Number of Unique Meshes: 26
5. 500 + Caucasus Mountains Reference Pictures/Textures For Matte Painting and Photobash
The final pack of today's digest 500+ reference pictures for matte painting and photo bash includes high resolution 6016 x 4016 pictures of mountains, waterfalls, rocks, and landscapes.
- Camera: Model Nikon D750 (18,35,85 mm)
- Resolution: 4016x6016+
- Main Category: Nature
- Location: Armenia Format JPEG
- Size: 900 MB
- Bonus: 60+ landscape Brushes for Photoshop