The Goatogrammetry team has announced a 75% discount on their pack with over 100 sandstone formations made with photogrammetry.
This is a complete kit, designed specifically for creating huge, detailed environments in the Unity projects. It includes towering cliffs, stone spires and plateaus, ledges, blocks, and boulders, stone plates and capstones, rocks and rock piles, and ground panels. You can recreate the demo scene prepared by the developers as well as use these assets separately to create your unique environment. The developers mention that this collection took one year of work to complete, and was scanned in the red rock of central Utah, USA. All retopology and UVs were made by hand to ensure the highest detail and quality from each polygon.
The collection was prepared by Goatogrammetry. This team brings high-quality, detailed content to Unity developers straight from the Wild West. The team shares that Goatogrammetry gets its name from the 5 pack goats who carry water and equipment into the desert when the weather and lighting are just right to do photogrammetry.
The pack contains:
- 31 Huge cliffs, spires, cap blocks, corners, etc.
- 4 Ledges
- 13 Obstacles (detailed centerpiece formations)
- 11 Boulders (large with great erosion details)
- 15 Plates (large slabs with many uses)
- 9 Ground Panels (complex, rocky surfaces)
- 15 Rocks (can be scaled up and still look perfect)
- 4 Rock Piles (many rocks scanned in one mesh)
- 7 Tiling Terrain Materials
- One Full PVP Style Demo Scene
- Bonus Items (juniper, sage, bones, animated condor)