The Head of Translation Services at Testronic Manuel Verdinelli told us about the intricacies of localizing one of the most text-heavy video games of all time – Disco Elysium, talked about the challenges during the production, and gave a piece of advice for aspiring translators.
Project Lead at Allods Team Dmitry Lisichkin told us about porting a technically complicated MMO to Nintendo Switch and discussed limitations that their team faced.
We're taking you on a journey through game interfaces of the past and present: from Spacewar! and Pong to Shadows of Tomb Raider and Detroit: Become Human, see how games' UI evolves and changes and what the future might hold for us.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 580 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
A New Open-Source Framework for $100 Markerless Motion CaptureThis is why we love open source.·
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions