Gnomon shared its 2022 showreel providing a closer look at some of the amazing works student artists built over the past year.
Here's a new great tutorial by the Gnomon Workshop.
Connor Lee has explained the workflow behind the Japan 2041 project, shared the tools and sources used in the production process, and talked about the positive impact of Gnomon School's teacher Christophe Desse.
Take a look at this new in-depth tutorial on material texturing from the Gnomon Workshop.
Learn how to automate different rigging setups with this tutorial.
Check out this great course from the Gnomon Workshop that will give you the basics of Facial Blendshape Modeling.
Check out a new detailed guide by the Gnomon Workshop on character rigging in Maya.
Learn how to create impressive oceans in Houdini with FX artist Danny Barnhart.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions