The $30 Basilica Cathedral asset created with UModeler will be provided to buyers free of charge during the discount period.
For those unaware, UModeler is a Unity Editor plug-in for 3D modeling and prototyping. It is a software developed to make it easier to build game levels and 3D models. UModeler has already accumulated 14,000 users in North America, Europe, Korea, China, Japan, etc, and its high technology was also recognized through the signing of a partnership with Unity as a Verified Solutions Partner (VSP).
A Tripolygon representative confirmed that the high-quality 3D asset Basilica Cathedral created with Umodeler will be provided with the UModeler, available at a 50% discount, during this sale, representing an unrivaled opportunity for game developers or creators in metaverse spaces.
Moreover, the UModeler Discord channel will launch a review event during the sale. Users can purchase UModeler, leave a review on the Asset Store, and share it to the Unity Discord channel to receive 3D asset merchandise built using UModeler.
In case you missed it, here's what UModeler is capable of:
1) Export & Import processes are not necessary to create your world anymore.
- You can edit and manipulate 3D meshes immediately without leaving Unity in the final environment context.
- You can see the shader/VFX results instantly every time you modify a base mesh.
- You can modify and tweak meshes made with external DCC software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, etc) in Unity.
2) Sketch-based 3D modeling technique
- Various drawing tools and the PushPull tool enable you to create your 3D shapes in intuitive ways.
- You can prototype your level very quickly with this feature.
3) Powerful and solid 3D modeling tools and UV Editor (Tool List)
- You can create 3D assets and levels quickly with useful and various 150 tools.
- UModeler provides 3D primitive shapes which can be adjusted by parameters.
- You can even unwrap any mesh and edit UVs in Unity using the built-in UV Editor
- ProBuilder: Neat conversion of ProBuilder mesh.
- Polybrush: UModeler mesh edit using Polybrush seamlessly.
- Surforge: UModeler works well with PBR texturing as well.
5) High-quality 3D demo assets, plentiful learning materials, and active online communities.
- Tripolygon provides high-quality 3D assets modeled with UModeler in every major update for free.
- Tutorial videos with narrations for beginners and intermediate users.
- Lots of Timeline and Full-making videos which include how to model 3D assets with UModeler.
- Many users are active in Discord and Unity forums. You can ask anything or share your know-how and artworks there.