Take a look at these 5 great packs that will come in handy for all environment artists.
1. Fantasy Interior Environment
The first entry of today's digest contains over 150 assets designed for fantasy interior production. All assets are unique and can be used for creating medieval-looking environments.
- High Attention to Details
- Unique Concepts of Assets
- High-Quality Assets
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 181
- Number of Textures: 485
- Texture Resolutions: 1K, 2K
2. Viking Village Environment Megapack (Modular with Interiors)
The next pack contains 285 unique meshes, tileable textures, and trim sheets for buildings that would be perfect for setting up a northern environment. The pack includes a snow Vertex Painting option for the winter map, so you will be able to paint snow on any meshes you want.
The pack features:
- 3 Maps (Overview/Winter/Spring)
- Vertex Painting options
- Optimized Scenes
- Unique Concepts for each asset
- Sublevel system for better optimization
- 285 Unique Meshes, and more.
3. Abandoned Hut in Tropical Island
This package contains 116 man-made assets, including trees, rocks, and an assortment of weapons. A great pack for populating your survival/post-apocalyptic levels.
- Wide Range of Props (116 Pieces)
- Unique concepts for Assets
- Attention to Detail
- Material Variations For Some Assets
4. Stylized/Low Poly Asian City
If you want to create your own Arabian/Indian environment, then you should definitely check out this package. This pack is very convenient and has many features that'll make your workflow very easy.
- Complete environment pack
- 29 Prefabs for easy level building
- Tileable materials for custom models
- Very optimized scene
- Lots of different props
5. 1970s NYC Alley Environment
Next up, we have a pack that includes the props, building parts, roads, decals, and materials that would be perfect for creating the streets of a noir city. The scene is created by Victor Ullmann under the mentorship of Ryan Benno.
In this pack you will find:
- 115 detailed meshes
- 122 materials and material instances
- 3 blueprints
- 66 decals
- 283 textures (1k, 2k), and more.