The artist utilized UE5's Lumen and Volumetric Fog to completely revamp the looks of the old demo.
The team plans to present the research at SIGGRAPH 2022.
Senior Environment and Lighting Artist Hussien Shalaan explained how Unreal Engine 5's Lumen was used to set up lighting for a stunning sci-fi environment made for the Better Light Than Never challenge.
Changes include a new cloud system, support for animated textures, and performance improvements.
The pack contains 7 HDRI sequences at 2K resolution.
Tomasz Stochastic demonstrated an improved version of the global illumination system Kajiya.
Harry Nesbitt utilized ReSTIR and DDGI to create this project.
Carlos Lemos explained what light is, discussed what to think about when working with lighting, and talked about the characteristics of shadow.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions