New Layer Sets feature, multiple UI/UX improvements, improved interface, and more.
Quixel has released an update to Quixel Mixer – version 2021.1.2. For those unaware, Mixer is a free tool that can be used for a variety of texturing needs, from 3D texturing to creating any material imaginable using the entire Megascans library. Mixer is known for being extremely fun and easy to use, without compromising power or quality.
Version 2021.1.2's Changes:
- Use the Auto-Create Layer Sets feature to create one new Layer Set per Texture Set.
- Quickly select target texture sets by pressing 'Q' while a Layer Set is selected.
- Easily move or copy layers or groups to another Layer Set (existing or new).
- Added multi-action options for the entire list of assets available in the Asset Manager.
- In the 2D grid view, custom names will be visible next to the UDIMs number.
- Improved the Height Blending interface.
- Multiple UI/ UX improvements.
- Multiple bug fixes related to saving, exporting, painting, projection and downloads.