The developer behind Apex Legends and Star Wars Jedi is offering students the opportunity to join the gaming industry in various roles.
Respawn Entertainment, the studio behind such games as Apex Legends, Star Wars Jedi, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond, has revealed that it's opening a number of internship positions.
The internships are available for various positions including artists, animators, designers, and engineers. The studio says that living in the United States is not a requirement, however, notes that applicants need to have the ability to legally work in the US.
Applicants have to be college or university students – if you are a graduate, you'll have to search for associate roles in the company. The internship positions are paid, with Respawn noting that it "wouldn't ask someone to work full time for us and not intend to compensate them."
Here's the list of the available positions:
Art and Animation:
- Environment Concept Artist Intern – Apex Legends;
- Animator Intern – Apex Legends;
- Hard Surface/Character Concept Intern – Apex Legends.
- Sound Design Intern – Star Wars FPS.
- Game Design Intern – Modes – Apex Legends;
- Software Engineer Intern – Single Player Incubation Project;
- Software Engineer Intern – Star Wars FPS;
- MTX Software Engineer Intern – Apex Legends;
- Gameplay Software Engineer Intern – Apex Legends;
- Software Engineer Intern – Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.