Jack Rawson shared an in-depth breakdown of the latest SCIFI Corridor - Unreal Engine 5 - "D-35" project, talked about the modeling process in 3ds Max, and thoroughly explained how to work with UE5's Lumen.
Check out this week's 4 packs that will help you to create a sci-fi world. As a bonus, we added a useful tutorial on modeling and texturing a game asset.
Check out these 5 Gumroad packs with collections and tutorials that will help you to create cities and towns. This digest also includes a tutorial that'll teach you how to create a building generator.
Check out 5 packs with brushes from Mels Mneyan that would help you speed up your workflow on a sci-fi project.
Have a look at 5 packs from Leartes Studios that would come in handy for the interior and exterior Cyberpunk or any futuristic scene project.
Check out 5 packs with tools and assets from Gumroad artists that aim to help you create a sci-fi environment fast and with ease.
François Larrieu discussed how he worked on two modular sci-fi projects: modeling and detailing, use of trim sheets, lighting, post-process, and more.
The team has finally revealed the release date, October 12.
Vistorovschi Victor talked about the production of The Astronomer’s House, a 3D environment based on Simon Stalenhag's art and made in UE4 with Blender and Quixel Megascans.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions