Check out this great application that offers a variety of powerful polygon mesh-based sculpting tools.
ShapeLab created by Leopoly is a VR design application that offers a variety of powerful polygon mesh-based sculpting tools, for both aspiring creatives and experienced 3D Artists. ShapeLab has an intuitive interface and an extensive toolset, which make it an easy-to-use app for creating organic shapes from simple forms to complex designs.
- Brushes and tools: Paint brush, Paint bucket, Mask brush, Standard brush, Clay buildup/carve, SnakeHook, Move tool, Inflate/Deflate, Pinch/Crease, Flatten, Trim, Smooth, Regularize. Boolean (merge, subtract, intersect), Delete, Clone.
- Brush modifiers: Size, Strength, Falloff, Resolution (tessellation), Alphas, Brush shapes, Various other constraints, and modifiers.
- Multi-resolution vs Fixed resolution Sculpting: Turn dynamic resolution sculpting on/off.
- Polygon control: Subdivide, decimate, regularize globally or locally.
- Multi-object handling: Import, export, clone, transform, and use multiple objects.
- Environments and materials: Numerous realistic materials and diverse environments to choose from.
- Import/export: Import/export FBX, OBJ, STL and GLB files.