Esports Insider and Singapore-based esports marketing agency Redd+E announce the first wave of speakers for the upcoming ESI Singapore esports industry conference: Talon Esports, IMG, Warner Music Singapore, MOONTON Games.
Among the prominent speakers who will join ESI Singapore 2023 are:
- Joe Jenkins – Head of Esports, IMG Media
- Timo Krueger – Commercial Director Esports & Gaming, Nielsen
- Gerald Ang – Managing Director, Warner Music Singapore
- Ray Ng – Head of Esports Ecosystem, MOONTON Games
- Jarrold Tham – Co-Founder, Talon Esports
- Gary Ongko Putera – CEO, BOOM Esports
- Debora Imanuella – Senior Vice President, UniPin Global
- Oh Teck Wee – CFO, Affyn
- Charlie Hanley-Nickolls – Chief Product Officer, GRID
- Benedikt Becker – Director of Sales and Marketing, Shikenso Analytics
- Gerald Solomon – Founder & Executive Director, NASEF
- Mervyn Lai – Managing Director, Playbook Academy
- Abdiqani Ahmed – Founder, Lionscreed Esports
“We are thrilled to unveil such an exceptional lineup of speakers for ESI Singapore 2023. Each speaker brings a unique perspective and extensive experience in their respective fields, ensuring that attendees will gain valuable knowledge and insights.”, says Sam Cooke, Managing Director of Esports Insider.
ESI Singapore 2023 will offer a diverse range of topics across key tracks such as Commercialization, Revenues & Investment; Web3; Community, and Education. Attendees can look forward to panel discussions and unparalleled networking opportunities, including an evening social at the exclusive ParkRoyal Collection Pickering hotel. ESI Singapore is set to welcome over 400 attendees, with over 40+ speakers across more than 10 live sessions.
“The esports and gaming community in APAC is rapidly evolving. With a whole new slate of partners such as Warner Music, Krafton, and MOONTON Games, the developers of highly popular PUBG and Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) respectively, we are excited for expanding the range of topics that we can cover in esports – expanding our horizons to include explorations into new areas such as music and education.”, added Co-host of #ESISG – Redd+E’s Managing Director & Co-founder, Yip Ren Kai.