The modeler can create 3D environments at a tiny fraction of the cost of building manually.
At GDC 2022, Threedee Inc's Founder & CTO Emilio Santos presented the company's new geometric procedural software. In the presentation, Emilio said that the software can create 3D environments at a tiny fraction of the cost of building manually and at least 50% of the cost and 50% of the time versus other procedural tools. Threedee’s high-quality models are suitable for the real estate industry, the gaming industry, the metaverse, and animation movies.
Santos also announced the launch of a second software – Maizer – which integrates with the procedural Threedee modeling software and allows anyone to customize their models. Now anyone with no technical knowledge will be able not only to create large scenes but also to control and customize every single piece of it.
Here are the benefits of Threedee's software listed by the team:
- Simplified 3D Creation Workflow
- Any team size can create large open-world games effectively
- Online 3D Scene Customizer
- Innovative Responsive Geometry
- No coding or technical experience required
- Offers personalization during the process of creation
- Full control of the responsive geometry during the creation process