Afshin Cary, Freelance Character Artist, specializing in human and animal characters, rigs, and hair grooming for animated TV series, movies, and games, has created a new tutorial on the Wingfox platform. The tutorial highlights the full process of Geisha's character creation, from articulation and placing joints to hair rigging and accessories.
The tutorial includes 11 hours of video, 1 downloadable resource, and Lifetime access.
This tutorial covers:
1. Anatomy and its application to the rigs: placing joints to legs, arms, spine, and fingers.
2. Skin-Morph set-up workflow: adjusting the skin, replacing bones in Skin Modifier.
3. Muscle and skin behavior, its application to the basic rig.
4. Rigging the Hair and Accessories.
5. Animation, character FX workflow.