The pack comes with 2000+ unique game-ready meshes, five futuristic vehicles, three cyberpunk characters, and more.
The game is being developed by Max Parata using Unreal Engine.
Cosmoscouts' Mikołaj Szymanowski has told us about the development process behind Moon Mystery, an upcoming space adventure with FPS elements, explained how the team creates environments for the game, and shared the studio's future plans.
The developer showcased the experience's reworked physics and object interactions.
3D Artist and Animator Peter Javidpour shared a breakdown of the Digital Puppeteering demo, explained the working process in Unreal Engine, and told us how a virtual camera rig was used to create the project.
The upgraded version of the tool adds 120 new puddle presets.
Andrea Graizzaro shared an informative breakdown explaining a neat technique for auto-scaling UVs.
The Cosmoscouts team demonstrated some FPP animations made for their upcoming game.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Making a Realistic CG Eye in Maya and V-RayWhere can I learn how to do the “skinny eye setup” for eye rigging?·
Elden Ring and Stray Lead This Year's Game Developers Choice AwardsHi, I'm Piyush Sharma. You give great information for those who w...·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions