Charlie Evans shared a breakdown of the Sci-Fi Underground environment and showed how the modular pieces were made.
Simon Verstraete continues to experiment with destructible objects in Unreal games.
Chris Farkouh has talked about the production process of The War of the Worlds, a small film based on H.G. Wells' novel, and discussed the learning process at CG Spectrum.
Grab thousands of assets with up to 70% discounts.
Here's everything there is to know about UE4.27's In-Camera VFX.
Here's how to create a hologram using Unreal Material Editor.
Check out this version of the notorious Grove Street made in Maya, Substance 3D Painter, Megascans & Unreal Engine 4.
Clara Tan has shared an enormous breakdown of her Abandoned Bar project, explaining the creation of modular assets, the texturing process in Substance, and assembling the scene in UE4.
Here's a great tutorial on how to create and apply a nostalgic VHS effect to your Unreal Engine projects.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of ArcaneI would love to see a technical break down of how they did the 3d/2d l...·
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions