Mattia Canfarotta told us about the workflow behind the PlayStation project, shared a nice and quick way to create details, and spoke about how to get a better idea of what your textures will look like in Unreal Engine or Marmoset.
The model is created by Anda Deng.
Participate in the challenge and win cool prizes by creating scenes in Unreal Engine.
This animation was made for an upcoming RPG Path To Etinway.
Have a look at this immersive environment made by Hacker Lin.
This shader was made by Dylan Browne to test out Translucency.
This amazing scene runs in real-time and is powered by Lumen.
Kostas Chatzaropoulos has told us about the workflow behind The Evil Bard's Study project, shared how to speed up the texturing workflow, and spoke about what it was like to learn ZBrush from scratch.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions