The event will be held in the US in fall.
Unreal Fest is coming back to a live audience in the US this fall and is accepting submissions. The Fest is going to showcase various projects made with Epic tools, including Unreal Engine 5, MetaHuman Creator, and Twinmotion.
Share your creations with Epic Games and have a chance to tell other UE developers about them through Unreal Fest.
The criteria for projects:
- Submission must feature a project made with UE5 or other Epic product
- Submission should illustrate what you were able to achieve with UE, hurdles you overcame, etc.
- Submission must fit within at least one of the following themes:
- Industry Innovation: Highlighting exciting advancements that are pushing creativity forward in your industries
- Interconnected ecosystem: Showcasing how the use of multiple tools within the Epic ecosystem allows you and your company or studio to amplify creativity (i.e. Twinmotion>UE, MHC + Megascans to UE, etc.)
- Cross-media Storytelling: Demonstrating a holistic, metaverse-minded approach to storytelling
The speakers will get complimentary registration for Unreal Fest, a room and a board, visibility to in-person attendees from around the world and on-demand post-event, and promotion of the session.
The submissions will be accepted until July 8, 2022.
Hopefully, the return of the Fest will spur other massive events to come back offline. Leran more about the submission requirements here and don't forget to join our new Reddit page, our new Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.