Head of Contentwww.linkedin.com
The team will be creating first-person games.
This awesome sketch instantly makes you want to explore its fantasy world.
They must have a huge team for this task.
The release will bring a bunch of powerful new tools.
macOS will once again be a completely supported Blender platform.
The team needs more time to finish their most ambitious project.
These combat animations look awesome.
That's 40 times more than the original price they paid.
Matthew Bradley shared tips and provided a look at some of the game's blockouts.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions