Head of Contentwww.linkedin.com
Check out the police vehicle recreated in 3D with Blender, Substance 3D tools, and Marmoset Toolbag.
Here's a new step-by-step video guide by J Hill.
Check out this cool new stylized adventure from Half Past Yellow.
Fianna Wong explained how the procedural ecosystem can be used for motion capture tasks.
Generate awesome-looking results in seconds.
Stephan Hövelbrinks discussed the recently released indie title.
Check out the new 6-minute gameplay video.
Sr. Concept Artist at Coalition shared a nice video tutorial.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions