Anastasiya Osichkina has returned to tell us about her recent project called Mixed Bricks and talk about working in Substance Designer, ZBrush, and Marmoset to create wonderful materials.
Anastasiya Osichkina did a breakdown of her project Ruins created during CGMA's course Intro to Environment Art in 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance tools, and UE4.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 3Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 4Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
- 5AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
- 6Creating a Dissolve Effect in UE4
Adobe Releases a New Warp Mode for Substance PainterI really don't see why people are losing their minds over this.....·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions