Join the online conference on hyper-casual games this May.
Check out a cool toolset that would help optimize your workflow in Substance Painter.
Check out a quick walkthrough from William Faucher on how to do lighting baking for interior scenes with GPU lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26.
Check out a cool article from Unreal Engine where indie game developers shared their experience on getting funding for their projects.
Check out 5 Gumroad packs with collections and tutorials on how to work with materials in Substance tools.
Check out a cool trailer of Master that tells the story of Olivia, a promising martial arts champion.
Check out amazing titles made in Unity and their work-in-progress shots as well as details on Unity’s roadmap.
On this occasion, you can share your open positions via job posts with a 30% discount.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Introducing Houdini into the Archviz PipelineEye opening interview. Cheers!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions