Join the online conference on hyper-casual games this May.
Check out a cool toolset that would help optimize your workflow in Substance Painter.
Check out a quick walkthrough from William Faucher on how to do lighting baking for interior scenes with GPU lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26.
Check out a cool article from Unreal Engine where indie game developers shared their experience on getting funding for their projects.
Check out 5 Gumroad packs with collections and tutorials on how to work with materials in Substance tools.
Check out a cool trailer of Master that tells the story of Olivia, a promising martial arts champion.
Check out amazing titles made in Unity and their work-in-progress shots as well as details on Unity’s roadmap.
On this occasion, you can share your open positions via job posts with a 30% discount.
Check out a cool webinar from Weta Digital on how to create realistic hair and feathers using UE4.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions