Have a look at 5 courses on character art that will help you level up your sculpting workflow, approach to creature design and concept art, or learn how to create fantasy portraits.
The University of Bolton and Manchester-based Fabrik Games work together to give students of gaming degree programs a chance to work with real companies from the industry.
Take a look at the key talks to attend at GDC Showcase next week.
Get your work noticed - show your skills and experience to companies on your 80 level profile.
Unity will present new features and creator stories at GDC Showcase, a free online event.
Join a conference this March to celebrate and support the Italian game industry.
Grab your chance to show your game at the DevGAMM conference this May.
Have a look at 5 packs from Leartes Studios that would come in handy for the interior and exterior Cyberpunk or any futuristic scene project.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions