Take a look at these 4 great assets that will help you to recreate a level from a classic shoot-'em-up video game.
A YouTuber has released an in-depth tutorial on making African hair.
Check out this announcement trailer for a cozy sim MMO Palia.
A YouTube user has uploaded a thorough tutorial on importing high poly models to UE5.
Discover all the new features of Blender 2.93 Long Term Stable.
Check out this great tutorial on explaining how to convert UE4 scenes to UE5.
Chaos Group has announced a huge update for their Chaos Cosmos library.
The update adds analytical upscale super-resolution and advanced noise removal.
Fight the Daedra in the lands of Argonians with this new update for TESO.
- 1Creating Diverse Buildings for PUBG
- 2Creating Environments for Netflix's The Witcher in Substance
- 3AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 4A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 5Deep Face Generation and Editing with Disentangled Geometry
- 6Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
Creating Detective's Room in Maya, ZBrush and SubstancePerfect·
Project Lambda: Half-Life Remakei pay! :)·
Project Lambda: Half-Life RemakeWoW!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Please make the game! i play a full price for tha...·
Project Lambda: Half-Life Remakethere is too much detail to absorb during the long tram ride. Please c...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions