3D Artist & Community Manager at Quixelwww.artstation.com
Check out this massive, 2-part tutorial by Jonathan Holmes on using Quixel Mixer in hard-surface texturing of a LearJet 24 aircraft.
This is the second part of Jonathan Holmes' enormous 2-part tutorial on using Quixel Mixer in hard-surface texturing. You can read Part 1 here.
Jonathan Holmes from the Quixel team shared a detailed breakdown of his recent environment Pine Flatwoods discussing the workflow in Quixel Mixer and SpeedTree as well as export and material & lighting setup in UE4.
Jonathan Holmes showed how he approached the production of his ‘Substation’ project, which was created with some Megascans assets.
3d artist Jonathan Holmes shared a full breakdown of his UE4 scene, where he combined the power of Quixel Suite and Megascans to build a realistic rendition of the Florida train track.
Learn how to take NDO-detailed models into DDO, the process for setting up DDO’s expected input maps and other tricks for a texturing solution from Quixel.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions