Manu Herrador has talked about his recent Jill Valentine project, discussed the modeling and retopology, and touched upon the texturing process in character art.
Manu Herrador did a breakdown of the character Viking he made during the CGMA's course Character Creation for Film/Cinematics and drew a couple of parallels between the character art workflows for video games and cinematics.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 3Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 4Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
- 5AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
- 6Creating a Dissolve Effect in UE4
Adobe Releases a New Warp Mode for Substance PainterI really don't see why people are losing their minds over this.....·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions