Viacheslav Bushuev talked about the issues artists might face when using ready-made assets and kits, the lighting setup in his recent 3D environment Demon Inside Me, and necessary steps for making a practical asset pack for sale.
Viacheslav Bushuev discussed the way he builds low poly environments for his upcoming Rabbit Story.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
UE4-Powered Modular Sci-Fi Undeground LabThanks all,·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing Systemawesome, can't wait until this idea catches on and I have to unlo...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions