Enjoy over 170 high-quality photogrammetry-made plant and tree assets in the new environment pack from MAWI United.
Developer of photorealistic 3D environments, MAWI United, has shipped Meadow Forest Trees Biome, a brand-new procedural environment asset pack for Unreal Engine 5 that lets you easily build outstanding forest scenes for your games and projects.
The newly-released pack comes with over 170 photogrammetry-made models and textures of trees, rocks, debris, and plants, all using UE5's Nanite by default. The bundle also includes a procedural foliage generator with high-performance interactive foliage and an advanced wind system, allowing you to set up various forests in just a few clicks.
Furthermore, Meadow Forest Trees Biome features an advanced ground material with five different surface types – forest, meadow, wetland, stones, and dirt – that automatically generates all the small ground cover and foliage.
- Highres Nanite meshes for trees, plants, debris, and rocks
- High resolution photogrammetry models and textures
- Procedural forest generation
- Interactive foliage
- 5 paintable forest landscape layers
- Paintable procedural water puddles
- Procedural forest ground cover
- Trees & foliage wind system
- 2x Lumen lighting presets: day, overcast
- 4 SQKM example forest map