Check out this cool add-on that simplifies the creation of city environments in Blender.
Check out Reza Hooshangi's interview with Unity on balancing roguelike elements with story progression.
The studio plans to spend the money on hiring new staff.
The new version brings such enhancements as GPU render layers, making automatic UV generation optional on import, improved tool options UI, and more.
The improvements from Cycles X will be featured in the upcoming Blender 3.0 release.
The update brings a number of new features, simplifies color management, and more.
Here's your chance to work on a new story-driven action-adventure game series.
The new version provides dynamic asset placement, panorama enhancements, green building assets and materials, and more.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6PBR Bridge: A New Blender Add-On that Simplifies Your Workflow
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGVery well·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions