This animation was made for an upcoming RPG Path To Etinway.
Have a look at this immersive environment made by Hacker Lin.
Create your own holograms in Blender with this cool setup.
This shader was made by Dylan Browne to test out Translucency.
This amazing scene runs in real-time and is powered by Lumen.
3D Artists who worked on Horizon Forbidden West have shared a behind-the-scenes look at the game's characters, environments, and props.
Miettinen Jesse continues to impress us with yet another amazing Blender experiment.
The character was made in Maya, ZBrush & Substance 3D Painter.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions