The render manager has been rewritten from scratch.
The company got some fans worried by using AI voice technology.
It almost didn't make it as it was mistaken for a seahorse.
Luk.AI was built using Unreal Engine and MetaHuman.
Seems like the company is focused on making games long but meaningful.
The studio will publish the game itself.
Seems like the game will be coming to consoles.
The pack contains over a hundred static meshes, 14 blueprints, and 200 textures with up to 4K resolution.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions