Convert V-Ray to Blender Principled BSDF materials.
Bond's Aston Martin DB5 has also been recreated.
3D Artist Manoj R has shared an extensive breakdown of the Medieval Food Stall Environment, talked about Runtime Virtual Texturing, and showed some useful Unreal Engine techniques for setting up realistic water.
The model is created by 李旭.
The author has also set up multiple lighting scenarios.
Tyler Oliver has shared the workflow behind the Oasis Temple project, thoroughly explained how the sandstone material was made, and talked about working with Blueprints.
Robin Mariančík has told us about the working process behind the TRNTL Controller project, shared the tools he used for retopology, and spoke about what setup would be more effective while lighting.
Have a look at Project Witch, an eerie swamp environment made by Guillermo Moreno Alfaro.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions