NVIDIA Presents New AI Model That Turns 2D Videos Into 3D Structures
Neuralangelo generates lifelike virtual replicas of buildings, sculptures, and other real-world objects.
Tutorial: Creating a Paint Peeling Effect in Substance 3D Painter
Wes McDermott published a very useful guide for 3D enthusiasts.
StyleAvatar3D: Generating Stylized Avatars Using Image-Text Diffusion Models
The framework uses ControlNet to produce multi-view images with pose guidance.
Venom Recreated with ZBrush
The model is made by Antoine Verney-Carron.
Ex-World of Warcraft Designer Says He Was Fired for Adding Corporate Greed Jokes to the Game
"Looks like another yacht for me!"
Male Characters in RPGs Talk Twice as Much as Female Ones
A new study uncovered the unsurprising truth.
Two Zelda Fans Got Jobs at Amazon to Steal Copies of Tears of the Kingdom
Some people go to great lengths to play their favorite game before its release.
Xbox Games Showcase Might Feature Fable
A new teaser makes fans excited for the reboot.
Magic Nodes 1.5 for After Effects Released
This version introduces shortcuts, dot nodes, and graph duplication.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverProbably Sam never had to take a subway and a bus, commute for 2h to g...·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverMy current company has been fully remote for over 20 years, hopefully...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions