3D Artists who worked on Horizon Forbidden West have shared a behind-the-scenes look at the game's characters, environments, and props.
This masterpiece was made by a YouTuber ChrisDaCow.
The model is created by Hossein Diba.
The model is created by 李旭.
The character was made to look like Avaya White playing Mo.
The compilation consists of around 2,5 thousand works made by different artists.
The stunning model is made by 3D Artist Ed Pantera.
Have a look at Rosa Lee's characters made for the game.
Alexander Grishanin, Producer and CTO of Cascadeur – a 3D animation software for physics-based character animation – discussed the latest release's new features, talked about improving Blender users' experience, and shared the company's roadmap.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions