Take a look at this cool tool for creating lighting arcs in Houdini.
Simon Verstraete continues to experiment with destructible objects in Unreal games.
Check out this cool tool for Houdini.
To continue celebrating #Nodevember, we collected 7 great YouTube channels that will teach you procedural workflows in Houdini.
Ishan Verma has shared a great in-depth breakdown of a new Halloween-themed material made in Substance Designer and Unreal Engine 5.
Fianna Wong explained how the procedural ecosystem can be used for motion capture tasks.
Here's a 3-part tutorial that will introduce you to Houdini 19's new Vellum Fluids feature.
Here is a small tool for smooth edges in Houdini.
Abhishek Sharma talked about the nuances behind the UE4-made project called Dock, discussed the asset-creation process, and showed how the shaders for the projects were made.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of ArcaneI would love to see a technical break down of how they did the 3d/2d l...·
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions