This realistic-looking simulation was created by Nahele Campbell.
This great rough sea simulation was made by Vu Pham.
This creature model was textured and groomed by GV Prashanth.
The collection contains 11 assets and is compatible with Maya, Clarisse, Unreal Engine, and Blender.
Learn how to export Houdini-made curves to Unreal Engine 5 with Simon Verstraete's latest tutorial.
The effect was created by Yann Le Gall.
Once complete, the asset will be released via Gumroad.
Game Designer Jacob Reynolds, the developer of Unsewn, the second-place winner of Houdini Game Jam 2022, has told us about the idea behind the project and spoke about creating platforms and FX using Houdini.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions