The artist utilized Allen Pan's punch-activated arm flamethrowers as the main reference.
This amazing CGI model was made by Vishwesh Taskar.
The model was rendered entirely in Houdini to test out Karma and Solaris.
The model is created by 林文星.
The update introduces NewTek NDI and OTIO alongside the advances to pivot point workflows and CopyCat performance.
The effect was made by an aspiring FX Artist Handong Yu.
FX Artist Carl Krause has shared the results of a new procedural experiment.
This is the second version of Pattinson in this artist's portfolio.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions