Ronaldo Loiseau shared the modeling and texturing workflows behind the Le P'tit Coin Café project, explained how the environment was lit and rendered, and told us how Vertex School's mentors helped him complete the project.
The environment was made by Othman El Bahraoui.
David Baylis presented a new ultra-realistic car render.
The scene was made using 3ds Max, Substance 3D software, Megascans assets, and Unreal Engine 5.
The author utilized RealityScan, Epic Games' recently-released 3D scanning app, to create the scene.
The prototype was made using Unreal Engine 5.1.
Davide Grimani told us about the workflow behind the Ghost Town project, shared how the scene was blocked out, and explained how Unreal Engine 5's Lumen was used to set up lighting for the Japanese environment.
These delicious Christmas treats were made by Astrid Rotelli.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions