The artist utilized ZBrush, Arnold, and XGen to create a digital version of Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne.
Enrique Mateo-Sagasta talked about the workflow behind the Dwarf project, explained how to make believable skin in ZBrush, and shared some tips on hair creation.
This version of Ben Grimm was inspired by both Marvel comics and Hollywood films.
The animation was created by Nicolas Morel back in 2020 for Australia Post.
This work-in-progress model was shared by Isaac Bratzel.
The new version comes with support for Blender 3.0+, better IPR performance, and multiple bug fixes.
Robin Isola has shared a small breakdown of the Banshee project, explained how the character's face and hair were created, and spoke about the texturing workflow.
Dan Eder's work got the recognition it deserved.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Introducing Houdini into the Archviz PipelineEye opening interview. Cheers!·
Substance 3D Modeler 0.19 Has Been ReleasedI have just realized there substance designer has a 3 modeling system...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions