NVIDIA's Andrew Averkin has told us about the workflow behind the My Little Fairy project, discussed the scene assembly process, and explained how NVIDIA's Omniverse Create tool was used for texturing, lighting, and rendering.
The arist utilized the ILIAD plug-in to add a painterly 2D-like feel to the asset.
Nick Carver continues working on the stylized game world called Sanguine.
Victoria Zavhorodnia showed a quick and easy way of creating stylized trees.
The project is a part of Nick Carver's series of VFX experiments.
Have a look at these marvelous stylized projects made using custom shaders in Blender.
The effect was made by Digital Artist DDDDDD.
The project was created by Delphine Decuyper to research hand-drawn shaders.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions