The sculpts were made by Kontorn Boonyanate, Phakorn Bam, and Chanin Suasungnern.
The author utilized ZBrush and Blender to create the model.
Gabriel Soares presented one more stylized recreation of famous characters.
This depiction of Aemond One-Eye was made by 张大园子.
Victoria Zavhorodnia continues the series of tutorials on setting up stylized greenery.
The author utilized Maya and Substance 3D software to create this gorgeous short animation.
Victoria Zavhorodnia presented a new tutorial on creating stylized trees.
David Lettier continues producing impressive NPR renders on a daily basis.
The scene's buildings, scaffolding, walls, rope bridges, and watermelon plants are fully generated.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions