Kelly Recco discusses the possibilities of the brand new procedural features in Substance Designer, comments on their advantages and limitations, and explains how the cute little procedural bridge was created using Substance Designer's latest tools.
Kelly Recco explains the process of creation of the materials inspired by Beauty and the Beast characters and shares her tips on getting into material art in Substance Designer.
Mihajlo Ciric talks about the artist's procedural coin material and touches upon learning the basics of 3D material modeling.
Vitor Maccari talked about making a procedural building in Houdini and how to integrate it into Unreal Engine.
Check out 5 courses on various FX creation workflow in Houdini at Rebelway school.
Check out 5 Unity packs with engines, toolboxes, and generators for environment creation.
Check out a compilation of tutorials and materials packs that will help create a realistic water simulation.
SideFX made Houdini Engine for Unity and UE4 free for commercial use.
Find out the production details of the VR conservatory from toadstorm.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions