To dive deeper into how software developers work and make money, the 80 Level Research team interviewed software developers experts about monetization models.
The 80 Level Research team conducted a series of interviews to learn more about the current state, difficulties, and prospects for the evolution of user-generated content in games.
80 Level Research Team presented a new report dedicated to playtesting, its importance for the game industry, types of playtesting, and how it can be used to improve marketing.
80 Level Research Team has conducted a series of interviews to learn more about the mechanics of in-game loyalty programs as well as the interest in an external solution for building loyalty programs.
Five developers of games with tokenomics have discussed the past, present, and future of blockchain-powered games, shared their ways of dealing with industry-related issues, and answered some burning questions regarding the topic.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions