The Bastos Station asset will be provided for free for everyone who buys UModeler during Spring Sale 2022.
Tripolygon announced it is participating in Unity Spring Sale 2022. During the sale, the company's 3D modeling and prototyping tool UModeler will be available for half of the usual price.
Additionally, everyone who buys the plug-in during the Spring Sale will get the Bastos Station asset for free. Another exciting part of the package is the Pastel Town included as a demo asset.
UModeler is a Unity plug-in that provides a convenient environment for 3D modeling and prototyping. The editor includes multiple features:
1) Export & Import processes are not necessary to create your world anymore.
- You can edit and manipulate 3D meshes immediately without leaving Unity in the final environment context.
- You can see the shader/VFX results instantly every time you modify a base mesh.
- You can modify and tweak meshes made with external DCC software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.) in Unity.
2) Sketch-based 3D modeling technique
- Various drawing tools and the PushPull tool enable you to create your 3D shapes in intuitive ways.
- You can prototype your level very quickly with this feature.
3) Powerful and solid 3D modeling tools and UV Editor (Tool List)
- You can create 3D assets and levels quickly with useful and various 150 tools.
- UModeler provides 3D primitive shapes which can be adjusted by parameters.
- You can even unwrap any mesh and edit UVs in Unity using the built-in UV Editor.
- ProBuilder: Neat conversion of ProBuilder mesh.
- Polybrush: UModeler mesh edit using Polybrush seamlessly.
- Surforge: UModeler works well with PBR texturing as well.
5) Plentiful learning materials, and active online communities.
- Tutorial videos with narrations for beginners and intermediate users.
- Lots of Timeline and Full-making videos which include how to model 3D assets with UModeler.
- Many users are active in Discord and Unity forum. You can ask anything or share your know-how and artworks there.